But they just can’t.
Here’s why you’ll get a superior experience – from start-to-finish – when you choose Bath Planet Toronto.
1. The only bathroom company to receive the Good Housekeeping Seal
Since 1909, the Good Housekeeping Seal can only be found on products that meet exceptional levels of quality and reliability.
And in over 100 years, one bathroom-based company has earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
You guessed it: Bath Planet.
What does that mean, exactly?
In short, should something go wrong with your Bath Planet of Toronto installation, Good Housekeeping itself is ready, willing, and able to provide a refund (up to $2000) and make it right.
2. It’s always about you
- What you want.
- What’s important to you.
- What’s right for you and your family.
Sure, our design experts will make recommendations and suggestions. But that’s all they are.
We won’t push anything on you that you don’t want.
We won’t ask for answers or decisions from you until you’re ready.
At Bath Planet Toronto, we never forget that we’re working for you.
3. A convenient process
We totally get it: It’s never fun to go through a messy, time-consuming, and expensive bathroom renovation.
Because of this, we’ve developed a streamlined process that addresses these concerns which many homeowners like you have.
- IT BEGINS WITH A TALK: An informal conversation where you share with us your goals and design ideas. If there’s a match, we’ll move forward together. If not, that’s okay too.
- FREE IN-HOME CONSULTATION: The next step is for one of our bathroom experts to visit you at home. We’ll do a thorough assessment and explain what and how your renovation will proceed.
- THE WORK: Skilled manufacturers create your replacement bathtub or shower liner, while master installers ensure they’re put in perfectly.
Perhaps the most important step in the process is the last one: YOUR ENJOYMENT of your brand new, completely transformed bathroom.
4. A wide variety of products and services
Whatever you need done to your bathroom – and however you want it to look – Bath Planet of Toronto can accommodate your wishes.
The only limit, really, is your imagination.
- REPLACEMENT BATHTUBS: Got an old, outdated, or just plain ugly bathtub? We’ll transform it from awful to amazing in just one day.
- BATH LINERS: A custom, made-to-measure bath liner made from acrylic that’s long-lasting, durable, and easy to care for.
- BATH WALL SURROUNDS: Custom crafted bathtub enclosures to provide a sense of comfort and intimacy.
- SHOWER WALL SURROUNDS: Beautifully crafted shower enclosures which seamlessly fit over your existing surround.
- SHOWER LINERS: In just one day, that old and grimy shower liner will be replaced by a perfectly crafted, easy-to-clean mold.
- CUSTOM SHOWER DOORS & RODS: Polished gold. Bronze. Nickel. Select the perfect finish for your shower doors and rods.
5. Focus on accessibility products and aging at home
At Bath Planet Toronto, it’s important for seniors and the elderly to maintain their bathing independence while living at home.
To that end, we proudly feature accessibility products and features to help with aging at home:
- TUB-TO-SHOWER CONVERSIONS: Transform an unsafe, hard-to-step-into bathtub into a safe, convenient, and relaxing shower.
- WALK-IN TUBS: One day is all it takes to make it incredibly easy for people of all ages and mobility levels to enjoy a pleasant bath.
- STEP-THROUGH INSERTS: Installs quickly, easily, and creates a wide opening with a low floor threshold.
6. Ongoing resources to help you
At Bath Planet of Toronto, we’re committed to giving you as much information as possible when it comes to your bathroom renovation.
And when you’re ready to start your project, we want you to keep more money where it belongs: In your pocket.
That’s why we offer a $500 voucher for you to download and use towards your upcoming bathroom transformation.
Get started with Bath Planet of Toronto
As you can see, there are many reasons to choose Bath Planet for your upcoming bathroom project vs. other companies.
Now it’s time to take the next step.
Book your FREE in-home consultation. We’ll come to you – no matter where you live – and answer every question you have in a one-on-one setting.