Because of this, we’re pleased and proud to have earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal.
You may have seen the Good Housekeeping Seal as you shop for other household products, such as:
- Appliances and electronics.
- Toys for kids.
- Pet products.
- Health aides.
You’ll also see it on Bath Planet Toronto (as part of the global network of Bath Planet franchises); the only bathroom-based business to have received the seal.
The history of the Good Housekeeping Seal
The Good Housekeeping Seal has been coveted by products and brands since 1909.
Contrary to popular belief, it is not a “seal of approval.”
Rather, goods which meet Good Housekeeping’s standard of consumer protection are eligible for the seal. And yes, part of that criterion does involve product testing.
The Good Housekeeping Institute (GHI) tests products within different categories:
- Health, Beauty and Environmental Sciences.
- Textiles, Paper, and Plastic.
- Kitchen Appliances and Technology.
- Home Appliances and Cleaning Products.
- Consumer Electronics and Engineering.
- Home Building & Decorating (this is where Bath Planet fits).
Products are tested for effectiveness and to verify any packing and marketing claims.
This has been independently verified by Good Housekeeping. Otherwise, Bath Planet would not have earned the seal.
What does it mean for you?
As mentioned earlier in this blog, having the Good Housekeeping Seal means a product will do what it says and perform how it should.
But there’s more to it than that.
So, in addition to Bath Planet of Toronto’s lifetime warranty, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing:
- “WE” (Good Housekeeping) “PROMISE this is Good Housekeeping’s LIMITED WARRANTY: If any product that bears our limited warranty Seal proves to be defective within two years from the date it was first sold to a consumer by an authorized retailer, we, Good Housekeeping, will refund the purchase price or $2,000, whichever is less or, at Good Housekeeping’s sole discretion, repair or replace the product.”
Think about that for a moment.
That’s how much they believe in the products which have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal.
How many products have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal?
According to the Good Housekeeping website, thousands of products feature the Good Housekeeping Seal.
However, if you do a search for “bath”, you’ll only find one renovation company: Bath Planet.
Having the Good Housekeeping Seal attached to our name and our products is a prestigious honour which we cherish and respect every single day.
Choose the company Good Housekeeping trusts; Bath Planet of Toronto
Looking to update your bathtub or shower?
As you research and check out other companies, keep in mind they don’t have the Good Housekeeping Seal.
Bath Planet of Toronto does. And that means you can have total confidence knowing the Bath Planet Process – start-to-finish – will deliver everything you want.
Start right now. Contact us to book your FREE in-home consultation.